Join the team at Dance Cork Firkin Crane!
Dance Cork Firkin Crane is looking for a Housekeeper/Reception Assistant – CE scheme position (ref #CES-2307468), find out more about the role at www.jobsireland.ie.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our team as a Reception / Housekeeping Assistant.
This role provides good experience working as part of a team hosting dance artists, students and audience members. You will work with our existing team in a busy arts environment assisting with housekeeping, maintenance, shop and reception.
Duties will include :
– setting up rooms and studios for the various activities that take place;
– maintaining our main building and the Jack Lynch House (accommodation for artists);
– preparing and organising receptions and shop;
– checking inventory of hygiene, reception, and concession stand supplies;
– preparing orders for reception and shop supplies;
– sales reporting for the shop activities;
– attending to opening and closing procedures of the building;
– participating in staff meetings.
You will be involved both in the day to day operations of the organisation, but also for the many performances we host throughout the year (evening and weekend hours required) as well as the weekly team meetings to give you a better insight on the organisation’s activities.
This is a development opportunity – no previous experience needed; full training will be provided. We welcome applications from individuals with an interest in the arts.
The position is for 19.5 hours per week, and some flexibility is required in relation to hours.
For further information on the role or to register your interest please contact Kathleen Aleton, General Manager, at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Tuesday 5th December.
Eligibility to participate on a CE scheme is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year or more. Find more information on CE schemes here.
Image credit Marcin Lewandowski.