Catch8 Workshop Series 2023 curated by Luke Murphy, takes place for 8 days this June.
Catch8 is an intensive programme of workshops focused on training and creation for professional dancers, curated by Luke Murphy / Attic Projects. The masterclass workshops will be taught by leading national and international dance professionals. The series, which launched in 2017, is an an initiative by Luke Murphy to give an intimate group of professional dancers and students in advanced stages of professional training the opportunity to work with a rotating faculty of choreographers and dancers who are at the very height of the field.
The teaching schedule for 2023 is as follows:
- Monday 19th | 10am - 1pm: Mario Bermudez Gill
- 2pm - 5pm: Catherine Coury
- Tuesday 20th 10am - 1pm: Catherine Coury
- 2pm - 5pm: Mario Bermudez Gill
- Wednesday 21st 10am - 1pm: Kristina Alleyne |
- 2pm - 5pm: Kristina Alleyne
- Thursday 22nd 10am - 1pm: Emily Terndrup |
- 2pm - 5pm: Hannes Longolf
- Friday 23rd 10am - 1pm: Hannes Longolf
- 2pm - 5pm: Sean Curran
- Saturday 24th 10am - 1pm: Luke Murphy
- 2pm - 5pm: Luke Murphy
- Sunday 25th 10am - 1pm: Tamara Gvozdenovic
- 2pm - 5pm: Kree Barnett
- Monday 26th 10am - 1pm: Kree Barnett
- 2pm - 5pm: Tamara Gvozdenovic
The Catch8 workshop series is supported by a 2023 Arts Council of Ireland Arts Grant Award.